1. Any juried, current member of FALC
is eligible to exhibit work at FALC sponsored functions.
2. All artwork must be original work by
the submitting artist. No copies of other artist's work will be
3. No works depicting nude figures will
be accepted for showing.
4. All work must be properly framed and
ready to be hung as follows:
Watercolors and photographs should be
framed and have glass or preferably plexiglass protecting the
face of the art.
Plexiglass instead of glass is required
for framed pieces larger than 20" in any dimension.
Wrap-around canvases will be accepted
without frames provided the painting continues around the outside
edge and does not have staples on the outside edges.
All framed work must have suitable wire
to accommodate the weight of the work and must have flat type
wire connectors (D-rings) to avoid damage to walls and other art.
D-rings should be secured approximately
1/3 of the height from the top of the frame. Stretch the wire
tight. The raw ends of the wire must be taped. No
sawtooths, clamps, clips or screw eyes can be used.
5. Oils and acrylics should be thoroughly
dry prior to exhibiting.
6. Individuals are responsible for submitting
their work on time to designated exhibition sites and for pick-up
after the showing.
7. Exhibiting Chairperson/Committee shall
designate how many items a member can display at any one show.
This does not apply when an individual has his own booth at a
8. FALC does not insure art work at its
sponsored functions and is not responsible for damaged art, frames
9. Quinlan Center has a specific employee
that hangs art. FALC does not recommend that members either hang
or remove art without informing the Exhibiting Chairperson.
10. A fee of 10% of the sale price is
due FALC on any work sold at FALC functions.
11. FALC reserves the right to refuse
to hang works that it deems objectionable or unqualified for showing.
12. If artwork is not picked up by the artist
at the end of an event, FALC will charge $10 per week for storage
until artwork is picked up.