For rental availability
please contact Carrie Zeidman at 408-741-5809 / email@example.com
All rental equipment is picked up and dropped off at 15565 Swiss Creek Lane, Cupertino, CA 95014
Art panels are available for rent at $7 per panel for FALC members, and $10 per panel for non-members per weekend. All hardware for assembly and hanging is included.
We also have a 10’x10’ white canopy for rent. The fee is $50 per weekend.
- Rental reservation can be canceled
any time up to a week before reservation date with no penalty.
- If the equipment reservation
is canceled less than a week before the reservation date, 50% of the rental amount will be charged.
At the time the equipment is picked
up, the following payments must be submitted
- Non-members - Cash or Cashier's check for the full amount of the rental(made out to FALC). Members
can pay by check.
- One check for a $100 deposit made out
to FALC. This will be returned to you when equipment and hardware
are returned in good condition.
- A $25 fee(plus any other incurred expenses) will be charged for checks that
are returned for insufficient funds.
The following rules must be signed
and agreed to at the time of rental pick-up.
- Unless special arrangements are made ahead of time, equipment may be picked up 2 days before the event, and must be returned within 2 days after the event. If equipment is borrowed and not returned on time, renter may be charged for more than 1 weekend.
- Panel Care - Renter may
not use any hanging hardware other than the hardware supplied
by FALC. No hanging pins or sharp objects should be used to
pierce the fabric.
- A part of all of the deposit check will be
withheld if there is any damage to the panels such as ripping
of fabric, paint or dirt on fabric, etc.
For instructions on
how to set up panels, and ideas on panel configuration, please